Clear View Fence
Tradia Group is suppliers and installers of High Security Welded Mesh Fencing, also known as Clearview, with more than 20 years of experience in the fencing industry. This experience is not limited to South Africa, but we also supplied to neighbouring countries. We can supply and install in all countries in Southern Africa. We are suppliers of fencing and have done installations in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini (Swaziland), to name a few.
We offer you clearview delivery and clearview installation all over Southern Africa with highly trained and experienced installation teams.
A rapidly growing fencing choice in the industry, surpassing its competitors in palisade fencing. Its unique features and rigid structure make it the number one choice when deciding to secure any perimeter. Clearview provides an excellent level of visibility, making it a popular choice for many people.
WELDED MESH FORT BARRIER
- Applications: Commonly used for humanitarian protection applications, food control, civil construction etc.
- Extension Capabilities: Easy assembly properties due to Concertina folding design. Five cells per Concertina Unit. From each joint of the mesh cell, another section of barriers can be joined. Filled Cells can be stacked one on top of the other for additional height.
- Filling: Capable of holding all types of earth filling i.e: Gravel, Sand, Crushed Stone and Concrete.
- Base Wire Content: Manufactured with mild steel wire (4mm) and high strain wire (5.6mm).
- Wire Coating: Class A galvanising (90 gram/m²) or hot dipped galvanising after weld process (500/700 gram/m²).
- Aperture: Aperture size: 50×50 mm, 75×75 mm, 100×100 mm with 4 mm or 5.6 mm wire. Double 5.6 mm vertical or horizontal wire can be added for additional strength if required. Aperture can also be custom manufactured.
- Guarantee: 10 Year Rust Guarantee. (Conditions Apply)
- Inner Liner: A range of non-woven, needle punched, continuous filament, Polyester Geotextile. Charcoal coloured. (Specifications available on request)
- Manufactured as a foldable flat-pack unit, consisting of 5 cells. Sizes and types can be custom manufactured.
- Shipment: Shipped on strapped pallets – Depending on size: 3 to 5×5 single cell units per pallet. Weight: 300kg – 400kg per pallet.